Mercy Health - Saint Rita’s Graduate Medical Center
M60 Swing Away + Tecton Chairs
Saint Rita’s Graduate Medical Center was designed to serve as a space for medical students in their residency to learn and study. Design Collaborative designed this building to change the trajectory of downtown Lima, Ohio and Mercy Health.
Design Collaborative guided all design and construction decisions for this project based on one concept: threshold. This word represented all the work that had been done in Mercy Health and all the future doctors that were going to use this new space to better downtown Lima, Ohio. This building’s purpose is to usher in the next generation of doctors to change the trajectory of the city. Design Collaborative placed this building on the corner of two main streets downtown and placed large windows throughout the exterior of the building to let in natural light and bring the outside indoors. This project includes flex conference rooms, a lecture hall featuring 240 positions of M60 Swing Away with Tecton Chairs, a library, computer lab, study labs, simulation suites, open offices, and a third level that serves as future growth space.
- PROJECT: Mercy Health, Saint Rita’s Graduate Medical Center
- LOCATION: Lima, Ohio
- ARCHITECT: Design Collaborative
- GENERAL CONTRACTOR: Tuttle Construction, Inc.
- DEALER: Martin Public Seating
- PRODUCT: M60 Swing Away + Tecton Chairs
- SCOPE: 240 Positions
- CONFIGURATIONS: Straight
- M60 FINISHES: Continuous Tables in Wilsonart White Nebula Laminate, 3mm Edges in Platinum, 12” Straight Continuous Modesty Panels and End Panels in Wilsonart White Nebula Laminate, Pedestals in Silver
- TECTON CHAIR FINISHES: Upholstered Seat and Back Cushions in Absecon Mills, Shire – Stonewall
- OPTIONS: Wire Management
View Case Study PDF