University of Minnesota - Athletes Village
FT20 Auditorium Chairs
As the University of Minnesota’s student-athletic programs grew, so too did the need for larger, modern development facilities and classrooms to provide the 700-student-athlete population a forward-thinking approach to education with athletics. BWBR Architects designed a state-of-the-art complex including new academic center, nutrition center, study spaces, Football Performance Center, Men’s and Women’s Basketball Development Center and team film rooms. Sedia Systems provided FT20 auditorium chairs for the Men & Women’s Basketball and Football meeting rooms. Embroidered logos on the back panels and engraved logos on wood end panels elevated the design within each space. The new Athletes Village is an integral addition to the University of Minnesota community.
- PROJECT: University of Minnesota, Athletes Village
- LOCATION: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- ARCHITECT: BWBR Architects, Inc.
- GENERAL CONTRACTOR: Thor Construction
- PRODUCT: FT20 Auditorium Chairs
- SCOPE: 9 Meeting Rooms for Men & Women's Basketball and Football, 235 Positions
- CONFIGURATIONS: Straight & Radius
- FINISHES: Upholstered Seat & Back in Momentum Canter - Onyx; Wood End Panels in Parlor Cherry; Charcoal Frame
- OPTIONS: Anti-Panic Tablets; Embroidered Logo on Back Panels; Engraved Logo on Wood End Panels
View Case Study PDF